Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day Twenty

Today was a mix of randomness...a.k.a trying to fit in taking pictures between a hundred other things. I have a feeling the holidays will bring more of that kind of challenge, but then again it can also give me more to photograph.

In today's series...
A painting (by me) in my five month old's room, The Thinker seen through a toilet paper roll (I'm not getting desperate, just experimenting folks), the inside of a just washed baby bottle (big part of my day, so you were bound to get a pic), a frosted window, a bathroom lightbulb, and an old hand held radio.

My favorite is definitely The Thinker. If you haven't already figured it out, I like weird things. And this project gives me the freedom to get as weird as I want. So....

Enjoy!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment