Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day Fourteen

In today's series (I realize I've one upped this to a "series" a day versus just one photo. Each day I start out thinking I'll be lucky to find one great photo, then I start and have to actually stop myself because I end up having too many to choose from. So I'll try my best to keep up with the series, just don't hold me against it on the occasional day where I only get one)...

A close up of a felt bunny basket, inside a jack-o-lantern, a collection of wine corks, inside of a wooden bucket, a peek at a mess of toys in a kids art easel, and the underside of a coaster holder.

The inside of the jack-o-lantern was my favorite. I saw it sitting on the table getting such great morning light and knew I wanted to capture it, except I wanted to leave out the obvious Halloween aspect of it (i.e. the face). So I tried different angles, then realized the benefit of my iPhone being part of the challenge is that you can get some interesting shots and perspectives...and in went the iPhone.

Enjoy!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment