Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day Twenty-One

In today's series...
A wooden bowl and wooden spatula, an old grater, dried bay leaves, a hand crank radio, forks, and a thinking pirate.

This may sound cheesy, but today all are my favorites. Mainly because I wasn't feeling exceptionally creative, so I took the strategy of taking a picture of everything in front of me till I felt a bit of creativity creep in. Once that sets it I'm golden. I got a bit into the utensils, but then added a couple fun things like the pirate, looking like he's posing for a portrait, and the hand crank radio, which I inverted the contrast using Photoshop. I feel especially content on days like this where after no imagination to start with, I can smile at at least one photo. On that note...

Enjoy!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment