Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day Twenty-Four

In today's series...
A dishwasher, the inside of a trash bag, a Baileys bottle, an egg pan, and a biscuits container.

I didn't get as much time on shooting a variety of pics on this busy Saturday, but I did manage to get creative while emptying my dishwasher, collecting trash, and making breakfast. On days were I tell myself there is no way I'll have time to be creative, I remind myself that the point of this project is to be creative no matter what. In this case, I fried up eggs while taking pictures and clearing out my dishwasher. It's also the fun of the challenge. One of these days I'll end up with a series on creatively posed diapers and spit up rags. You laugh, but just wait.

My favorites were the two of the dishwasher. There is something geometric and architectural about them, which is my favorite kind of photography.

Happy weekend and...

Enjoy!











Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment