Friday, November 2, 2012

Day Nine

I must confess that the hardest part about this blog is finding what to write about. I thought it would be the part about the challenge, but, the art part comes easy (or so I say, seeing as its only day nine), so I'll focus on that. I even have my toddler on board, who is now walking around with a toy phone saying "hmmmm, I need to find pictures for my blog." Looks like I now have an assistant, which I absolutely love. Who better than her to get me thinking with imagination.

To the pics...
One of the best pieces of photographic advice I received, from a National Geographic photographer no less, was to not be afraid to change your perpective.To photograph things from unusual angles. He said, "Get down on the ground, stand on a stool, zoom in, or tilt your camera. There are more ways to look at things than just head on." It changed everything about the way I looked at a subject, and made it even more possible to photograph just about anything. Hopefully it helps me in this venture!

Enjoy!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment