Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day Eleven

As I continue on this challenge I find I have an even greater appreciation for designers. We look at objects just as objects. Especially if they're associated with less than fun activities...lets say ironing. But if you appreciate good design, there are a myriad of products out there with really great thought put into its design. That's not so much the theme of my photos for today, but I find that as I look for the interesting in things, there's actually a great deal of beauty in some of the most thought to be boring things.

Today's collection includes a basement air vent, the shadow inside of a laundry basket, an old wicker basket, the print on a baby rocking chair, and an iron.

My favorite is the chair, simply because this shot makes it look like a great piece of abstract art, when in reality it's a colorful and whimsical print of cute little bugs.

Enjoy!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment