Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day Ten

In today's pics...
A collection of bricks, the underneath of a tea pot lid, adventurer guy on a Trader Joe's bag, iPhone earphones, my glove compartment, and my husbands work.

A bit of a rushed morning, but I still managed to grab a few shots before heading out of the house. I've been starring at the bricks on the fireplace for some time now, just loving the possibility with all the different tones. Wasn't my best try at it, so it's a spot I plan on revisiting till I get something I really like. Metal is another great surface to photograph, especially playing with light and reflections. With the teapot lid, I just held it up under a light, trying to get the fine texture you can only see close up.

The adventurer guy was just cool in general, as well as the fact that I love pen and ink artwork. The earphones just looked interesting to me, all wrapped up. My glove compartment had great texture. And finally, I tried to give my husband's work a dreamy effect, to see if it would help make grading papers more fun. Not sure it worked, but I like the picture anyway!

**V82336Z9ENPR

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment