Thursday, October 25, 2012

The One Photo A Day Challenge



   
My old work
My New Work

So I'll get right to it. Oh right...what is this blog all about? I won't bore those who just want to look at a picture, so if you're interested in what it's all about check the "about me" section. Otherwise, the short version is this:

My challenge:
To take at least one photo a day for the next year. Just using an iPhone and a Photoshop app. The challenge is that my life revolves around my house, my kids, and everything that goes with it. So I'm challenging myself to find inspiration in what surrounds me. This is a personal project and I realize I might be the only one reading this, but for those random few who stumbled upon this site ...welcome and hope you find it amusing enough to return!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment