Monday, October 29, 2012

Day Five

Waking up to the threat of a "Super Storm" is not very pleasant (especially since I grew up in Miami and thought by moving North I would escape hurricanes), so after getting some last minute canned foods and formula, and getting soaked outside a Target store while trying to convince my toddler to help me help her out of the shopping cart since I have her baby brother strapped onto me in a carrier...I got back home and right to it; playing around with some kitchen utensils and the little bit of light creeping in through the window.

Before I go, does Halloween really have to be enjoyed by people under 6 years old? Cause I just witnessed how sugar overpowers a toddler. Incredible Hulk kind of takeover. I'm thinking "no" is the answer to my question. We should leave sugar to the adults, along with other addictive things that make people act like crazy monkeys.
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment