Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day Three

A mild obsession I have with photography is the idea of giving the viewer a new perspective. The idea that almost anything can be beautiful, if just looked at differently. Seeing something close up, in warm light, or just simply out of context, for example, can completely change the way you look at any inanimate object. I don't mean making something random into "art," but rather, looking at the world in a new manner. We probably all need a little more of that.

As I continue with my challenge you'll probably see this theme in my photographs. I can't help it.

Speaking of new perspectives...my random thought for today: Why is Christmas already bombarding the retail world? I thought the explosion of consumerism season started around Thanksgiving. I'd like to digest my pumpkin pie before getting hit up by toy store elves trying to stick my wallet in their tiny pants. Thanks.
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment