Friday, February 1, 2013

Day One Hundred



In today's series...

It's DAY 100!

I don't often get much time to write descriptions, but seeing as it's an anniversary of sorts, it seems fitting. For starters...what a journey so far! When I started this project I simply hoped it would get me to think creatively each day, no matter what. My goal was to prove to myself, and anyone reading, that there are little excuses for not doing what you love. It may not be to the capacity you'd like, (and if you're a perfectionist like me, you always think you can be doing more, or doing better) but that somehow you can find little ways to incorporate what you love in your everyday.

I've had ups and downs, and some days have been far more creative then others, but as the days passed I reached a place of true enjoyment, no matter what kind of day it was. The challenge itself is what I love. And on good days I say "hell yeah this is awesome!" And on less creative days I feel even more excited about trying to find that creativity the next day. I've been more inspired than ever and hope those who have tuned in have enjoyed the project so far!

Keep enjoying!









Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment